Re: [Swarm-Support] compile with objective-c++

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] compile with objective-c++
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 07:26:15 -0700

Gennady Telegin wrote:
make OBJC='gcc -x objective-c++'

I fetch head revision from CVS, compile and install, but neither my model nor headbugs don't compile. The error is same.

What happens if you take, say, the test case you made, and compile it like so:

gcc -v -x objective--c++ foobar.m

Do you see "cc1objplus" being invoked? If not, then somehow the packaging of Debian's gcc must be different.. What version of GCC is reported?