Re: [Swftools-common] Load on demand example

From: Jorge
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Load on demand example
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 20:24:18 -0300

Hi Chris,

Thank you.

I have searched the web for this, but I want an .SC example, not a Flash
example. For that reason I have made that post to this list.

I want an example of how to make that this Flash script do, but in
instrucctions that can compile SWFC compiler.

My knowledge of Flash it's not good to make the conversion from Flash code
to SC code.

Do you understand me? Excuse me very poor English?

Jorge