Re: [Swftools-common] Load on demand example

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Load on demand example
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 12:06:37 +0100

2009/5/4 Jorge <address@hidden>:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Thank you.
>
> I have searched the web for this, but I want an .SC example, not a Flash
> example. For that reason I have made that post to this list.
>
> I want an example of how to make that this Flash script do, but in
> instrucctions that can compile SWFC compiler.
>
> My knowledge of Flash it's not good to make the conversion from Flash code
> to SC code.
>
> Do you understand me? Excuse me very poor English?
>
> Jorge

I am sorry if I was unclear Jorge.  Here is an example which I hope will
help you forward:

     http://nordberg.me.uk/swfc_samples/jorge/

Click the blank button and see what happens...

You are in good company. My knowledge of Flash is completely non-existent!
Never used the prohgram in fact.  I just tinker away occasionally with swfc
when I need to do something in particular.

BTW Your Englsish is perfectly understandable.  May one ask your nationality?

Kind regards,

Chris.