[Swftools-common] newbie question about pdf2swf

From: Chakravarthy, Mukund
Subject: [Swftools-common] newbie question about pdf2swf
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 09:44:54 -0400

Hello –
Hello all – I recently came across an issue during conversion of PDF to SWF, the message was “Too complex to render, swf cannot support over 65535 shapes”.
I got around the error by following the instructions provided by Matthias on the following post:

Now I realize that the graphics in the PDF are deteriorated significantly while the vectors are good.
Is there anyway we can improve the quality of the graphics while still being able to workaround the 65535 limit?

Thank you.
Mukund

Mukund Chakravarthy
Senior Software Engineer,
Business & Technology Solutions
Valassis
19975 Victor Parkway
Livonia, MI 48152
Tel 734.591.6726
Fax 734.632.6151
address@hidden
www.valassis.com

RedPlum is the ultimate source of value - online, in your mailbox, on your doorstep, with your newspaper, and in your store.

This message may include proprietary or protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me, delete this message and do not further communicate the information contained herein without my express consent.