Fw: Re: [Swftools-common] font issues

From: Chris
Subject: Fw: Re: [Swftools-common] font issues
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 19:03:29 +0100

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:45:52 +0200
Forwarded Message
=================

From: Support Team <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: OFF-lIST | Re: [Swftools-common] font issues

Thank you all! my hosting company manage to solve my problem.
i"m trying to make my swf files as a flipbook.i allready have flipbook that
support swfs ,the problem is that i need to set the framerate
of the swfs files into 40 fps,i use the frame rate command and set the
convert files into fps 40.
but the flipbook viewer is flipping pages very slowly,the flash designer
that design this flipbook,told me that the problem is in the swf.that the
framerate need to be 40 and probably the swf include some code that make
this to happen.any suggestions friends?
thank you for all the help.
--
Chris <address@hidden>