[Swftools-common] font2SWF - font sharing

From: Jason
Subject: [Swftools-common] font2SWF - font sharing
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:02:59 +0400

Hi

I am trying to use font2swf to convert a ttf font to swf, then load the swf into another and share the font between them. Problem is that the swf created by font2swf is AVM1Movie, but my app is AS3 (and needs a AVM2Movie).

Anyone have a patch that will turn the swf into a AVM2Movie... and if so, do you know if I will be able to share the font from that movie with the parent movie ?
If so, what would be the class name ????

Thanks for any pointers

best

Jason