Re: [Swftools-common] font2SWF - font sharing

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] font2SWF - font sharing
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:11:22 +0100

I picked a font and tested it.

The only difference I could see ( without dumping the byte code itself),
was that I should have added -z (--zlib ) to the swfcombine command to
get a compressed swf.  The as3 FILEATTRIBUTES Tag seems to be in place,
so where the spanner in the works is I'm not sure?

What actually IS the difference between a AWM1 and AWM2 file, if it contains
no actionscript?

Some random links below, might they help?

  http://troyworks.com/blog/2007/09/17/avm2loader-converting-avm1-to-avm2/

  http://haxe.org/forum/thread/1679

  http://code.google.com/p/apparat/

Regards,