Re: [Swftools-common] font2SWF - font sharing

From: Jason
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] font2SWF - font sharing
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:07:30 +0400

Hi Chris

Thanks...
I get no

 as3 FILEATTRIBUTES Tag

in my tests.

Could you send me the SWF you created ? Then I can test and see if I can read the class of the font... If I can't, then this is a dead end anyway.

The links below are groovy. This one

http://troyworks.com/blog/2007/09/17/avm2loader-converting-avm1-to-avm2/

Will come in handy for loading older clips and communicating with them

best

jason