texinfo-devel

patch for Generic Translator chapter

From: Karl Berry
Subject: patch for Generic Translator chapter
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:17:55 GMT

Hi Patrice,

I installed the patch for the Generic Translator chapter.

1. I messed around with the Pointer Validation node.  Please check that
what I ended up with is still accurate.  (The way it was before didn't
make sense to me.)

2. I think we should explicitly state the default for every cust.var.
Maybe it would be good to add that to the dump we talked about earlier?
(Probably not feasible to automatically check, but then at least the
real default is easily determined.)

Thanks,