[Texmacs-dev] A TeXmacs coding session this afternoon at 4pm (CET).

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] A TeXmacs coding session this afternoon at 4pm (CET).
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:52:42 +0100

Dear all,

 with Basile we are organising a meeting this afternoon (March 12th) at 4pm
(CET) via Zoom to do some live coding on TeXmacs. The idea is to meet so that I
can demonstrate how I usually code on TeXmacs, this could be interesting for
people wanting to understand some of the TeXmacs internals (mostly on the C++
side in this occasion). Our goal is to work on this bug

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?59611

which seems ripe for being ironed out (we hope). In this occasion we will try
to keep a focus to this goal but if interested people show up we can also think
to upgrade this kind of meeting to a regular basis and discuss other
programming topics regarding TeXmacs.

If you are interested please write to me or Basile for the zoom link.

Best
Max