[Texmacs-dev] Issue tracking on GitHub.

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Issue tracking on GitHub.
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 20:40:51 +0100

Dear all,
 I just noticed that people post issues here:

https://github.com/texmacs/devel/issues

which is not the appropriate place to report problems about TeXmacs. I think we
should we more clear that issuer can be reported only via savannah or via *one*
of the issues page in github. I think the natural place is this one:
https://github.com/texmacs/texmacs

but there I see that issues are disabled. Maybe we need to decide what to do.
There were several issues which got unnoticed...

Best
Max