Re: [Texmacs-dev] Issue tracking on GitHub.

From: Giovanni Piredda
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Issue tracking on GitHub.
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 00:55:25 +0200

On 29.03.21 13:50, Darcy Shen via Texmacs-dev wrote:

At the very beginning, I think Github is popular. It would be good that we can receive feedback from Github.

I also have the impression that the issue tracker on GitHub could collect ideas from people that would not post them onto the Savannah website; perhaps it is worth seeing if there is a way to keep the GitHub issue tracker active.

It will take a bit for me to read the information about Anatoliy Kashkin. Said this, I do not have clear ideas on whether working through free services provided by companies---more than popular, ubiquitous---is in the balance good (the general debate on this feels off-topic).

Giovanni