tiger-devel

[Tiger-devel] [RFC] debian's files

From: Nicolas François
Subject: [Tiger-devel] [RFC] debian's files
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:12:46 +0200

Hello,

I've got a question (Javi seems to be the most suitable to answer):

After trying a debian package build, I changed this:

  - a dependency on (shellutils, fileutils, textutils) _or_ (coreutils).
    (the first ones are now transitionnal packages)

  - I added -XMacOSX to dh_strip and dh_shlibdeps

patches are attached. Are they OK?

--
Nekral