tlf-devel

Re: tlf and the nano editor

From: Drew Arnett
Subject: Re: tlf and the nano editor
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 14:32:53 +0000

Zoli's idea is the first thing I thought of, too.  But the suggested
method of using EDITOR from tlf config as first priority, then falling
back on the shell environmental variable as 2nd priority I think would
be better.  I could image someone preferring some editor for most of
their usual work, but wanting a different one for use from tlf.  For
example, I might usually use gvim, but want to use vim from tlf.  So,
EDITOR=gvim in the shell, and EDITOR=vim in the tlf config file.

Best regards,

Drew
n7da