tlf-devel

Re: tlf and the nano editor

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: tlf and the nano editor
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:07:02 +0100

As a final touch TLF now rereads the whole logfile after the editing
command is finished.
That was not implemented correctly before.

For all that who want to experiment with a graphical editor (gedit,
gvim, ...) make sure that the editor stays in foreground and blocks TLF
until editing is done. Otherwise rereading and scoring may be wrong and
need to be corrected by ':rescore' command afterwards.

E.g., for gvim you can use 'EDITOR=gvim -f'.

Be aware that that is normally not the case for the EDITOR variable in
environment.

73, de Tom

--
"Do what is needful!"