tlf-devel

Re: tlf and the nano editor

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: tlf and the nano editor
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 14:44:52 +0100

Hi Tom,

It works okay with 'nano' now, thanks!

The weekend was, fun. Made mores than 800 Q's in the CQWWCW with tlf and winkeydaemon using the nanokeyer.

73 de Joop PG4I

Op 23-11-19 om 19:33 schreef Thomas Beierlein:
Hi,

please see the improved version on the same link as yesterday.

 From the commit message:

Improve editor handling

- Uses it also for :CFG and :SET commands
- Fall back to editor defined in environment if not defined in
  logcfg.dat
- Show warning if editor program not found
@nate: I tested it with gedit and gvim -> works. What is emacs doing?

73, de Tom DL1JBE

Am Fri, 22 Nov 2019 20:19:53 +0100