tlf-devel

Re: Using hamlib for CW keying

From: Csahok Zoltan
Subject: Re: Using hamlib for CW keying
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 21:45:50 +0100

Now I remember that actually our FD is setup is just like this:
using a single USB-serial converter with RX/TX controlling the rig via hamlib
and DTR doing keying via cwdaemon. We had no issues with it.
The only thing is that at Tlf start-up the key is down for a second.
I'll check hamlib config to see if this behaviour can be cured.
Thanks Nate for the pointer.

73,
Zoli