tlf-devel

Re: Using hamlib for CW keying

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: Using hamlib for CW keying
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 12:51:59 -0600

That's cool, Olaf.

It stands to reason that the DTR and RTS lines would explicitly need to
be turned off as I think the kernel automatically enables them when an
application initializes the port.

This was a more or less silly idea I had and I'm glad to see it will
work!  I'll have to try it too.  I'll have to look at the Tlf code to
see if config parameters can be passed to the library without going
through tigctld.

73, Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB