vcdimager-gui-devel

Re: [VCDImager-GUI-devel] 0.7.10pre4...

From: Fredrik Blom
Subject: Re: [VCDImager-GUI-devel] 0.7.10pre4...
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:55:48 +0200 (CEST)

Den 25 Aug 2001 skrev Herbert Valerio Riedel:
> btw, the <meta> tag has been already included into the dtd, but it is only
> a placeholder so far... i.e. almost non-functional... so hurry up w/
> suggestions on how to solve that XML namespace mess, or it will have to
> wait for 0.7.11 or later to be implemented properly...

Would it be possible to have the <meta> element with two args, name and value
(for instance)? This way You could have some functionality (though a bit
limited, fully functional for me as far I can see)... Also the content part of
the element could contian quite a lot of information (if needed)...

Regards,
Rico