[VM] vm-pcrisis configuration using vmpc-substitute-replied-header

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: [VM] vm-pcrisis configuration using vmpc-substitute-replied-header
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 13:59:34 +0100

Does anyone have a working configuration for vm-pcrisis that uses
vmpc-substitute-replied-header? I tried the example action from the
manual:

  (vmpc-substitute-replied-header "To" "From")

but it doesnt do anything. Looking at the source code, and running it
through the debugger, I understand why it doesn't work: it needs to be
called twice, once with the current buffer being the original message,
and then with the current buffer being the composition buffer. Setting
it up as described in the manual takes care of the first call, but not
of the second. So I suspect I need a more elaborate configuration -
but how?

Konrad.