web-hurd

www.gnu.org guidelines and the plan for hurd.gnu.org

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: www.gnu.org guidelines and the plan for hurd.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 12:58:18 +0300

Hi,

Finally I found the guidelines of www.gnu.org:
http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/
I'm starting to read it.  Will hurd.gnu.org follow these guidelines?

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 12:37:29AM -0700, Jim Franklin wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>  Jeff Bailey and myself are in the process of putting a hurd.gnu.org site
> construction project into high gear. Jeff will handle admin with the gnu.org
> folks and I will be building web pages and handle the admin duties with the
> hurd community if that develops.
>  Jeff is in the process of getting web space for the project where web
> pages, doxs, pictures and other stuff (stuff being just about anything that
> can be of use in the project) can be stored. The deadline for this project
> will be May 31, 2001 .
>  If you have any suggestions on the structure and content of the web site at
> gnu.org please write to us at address@hidden and let us know your thoughts
> and suggestions.

Important question: Do you have a plan what the structure and content to be?
Is there a temporary site how hurd.gnu.org will look like?
I have some ideas but they are still not ripen in my mind yet.

Regards
--
Ognyan Kulev <address@hidden>, "\"Programmer\""