web-hurd

RE: www.gnu.org guidelines and the plan for hurd.gnu.org

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: RE: www.gnu.org guidelines and the plan for hurd.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 02:17:23 -0700

i was thinkng more along the lines of:

1) build the website at an independent location
2) upload to gnu.org about 2 weeks prior to deadline
3) ask gnu.org webmasters for review (one main review and one final review)
4) make corrections and repeat 3) for final review, what doesn't make final
review is deleted

The cmu in the link below is an abbreviation for Carnegie Mellon University.
To find the license trace the documents to their source and asking around
there would seem to be the best course of action. Asking for a link from the
webpages to the documents may be the best way to go though.