Re: [XForms] fl_set_font_name() and segmentation fault error

From: Max
Subject: Re: [XForms] fl_set_font_name() and segmentation fault error
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 08:23:03 +0200

Dear Jens,

I have tried (with the same results) both the stable version provided with my
distribution (1.0.90 on Gentoo) and a vanilla version downloaded from savannah
website.

Running valgrind with the option --leak-check=full does not report any unfreed
memory block, everything is cleaned before the program exists. On the other
hand, I get a more useful error message from X:

X Error of failed request:  BadFont (invalid Font parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  46 (X_CloseFont)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x4c00008
  Serial number of failed request:  996

Does it give you additional hints about the problem?

Regards,
Max