Re: [XForms] fl_set_font_name() and segmentation fault error

From: Max
Subject: Re: [XForms] fl_set_font_name() and segmentation fault error
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:33:07 +0100

Hi Jens,

small addition to what I wrote this night: the even more reduced code attached
to this email produces a segmentation fault error (or a BadFont X error if run
within valgrind) only if the second call to fl_set_font_name() is included
(line 27).

I have compared valgrind logs with one and two calls to this functions,
results are attached. As you can see, the second call to fl_set_font_name()
will trigger a bounce of errors related to invalid access memory and/or free()
calls.

I am not an X-expert, but it seems to me that X (or Xforms?) frees some
locations after that the first call to fl_set_font_name() is performed...

Best regards,
Max