Re: [XForms] axes coords in XYPlot

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] axes coords in XYPlot
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 14:34:42 +0200

Hi Michal,

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 12:37:41PM +0200, Michal Szymanski wrote:
> Seems fine. If we, however, can afford adding two routines, I would vote for
>   void fl_get_xyplot_screen_plotrange
>   void fl_get_xyplot_world_plotrange
> the first being exactly what you have suggested, and the latter returning
> world coords (which, AFAIU, are kept as xmin,xmax,ymin,ymax members of the
> structure - this may require checking).

The new function is now checked in into the git repository.
Please note that I changed the names (there were too many
"plot"s too near to each other for my taste), they are now

void fl_get_xyplot_screen_area(FL_OBJECT *obj,
                               FL_COORD  *llx, FL_COORD *lly,
                               FL_COORD  *urx, FL_COORD *ury);

void fl_get_xyplot_world_area(FL_OBJECT *obj,
                              double *llx, double *lly,
                              double *urx, double *ury);

                            Best regards, Jens