[XForms] New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre13

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre13
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 00:43:01 +0100

Hi everybody,

   please accept my appologies for beeing a bit slow with
new releases etc. at the moment. But here is the the next
pre-release:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.94pre13.tar.gz

It comes, as far as I can see, with fixes for three bugs
that were found by Rouben Rostamian, Sian Mountbatten and
Michal Szymanski (concerning some issues with drawing func-
tions like fl_circle(), a problem with the spinner widget,
which resulted in too many events getting returned and a
bug in the positioning of the x-label of the xypplot wid-
get after resizing it).

Since the number of bugs reported has dwindled down to about
one in every two months (the last pre-release is from the
start of July this year) I guess this pre-release can be seen
as a final release candidate for the 1.2 version of XForms -
unless. of course, a real show-stopper is found. So, please,
give it good try and tell me if you should find that some-
thing isn't working correctly - otherwise I in- tend to re-
lease it as the 1.2 release before the end of the year during
the Chrstmas holidays...

BTW, quite some time ago I asked for someone to volunteer
as another maintainer for XForms, but there were no "takers".
It's not necessarily about doing lots of development and bug-
fixing (not that I would mind;-) but having someone that can
deal with essential things for the case that I'm not around
would be reassuring. So please give it another thought.

                         Best regards, Jens