Re: [XForms] New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre13

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre13
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 02:23:48 +0100

Hi Serge,

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 07:43:34PM -0500, Serge Bromow wrote:
> I will test the new release against our sweet of applications over
> the weekend. While we use most buttons, sliders, forms etc, we do
> not use graphs, charts or canvas objects.  I'll appraise you of my
> findings this coming Monday.

Thanks a lot! And, of course, I don't expect you - or anyone
else - to test every aspect of the library. Just checking if
your own programs still work ok is as much as I can hope for!
I'm sure that there are lots and lots of things I've never
ever used myself and thus probably am not even aware of -
which makes it the more important that as many people as
possible do tests, hopefully finding the show-stoppers be-
fore it's too late.

              Thank you and best regards, Jens