Re: Bug tracking

From: Tak Ota
Subject: Re: Bug tracking
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:17:01 -0700 (PDT)

Isn't there a system that supports both UUCP like batch email service
as well as web-based service?  I am not a strong advocate of either
system but your comments do not sound forward-looking but anachronism.

Who knows, we may run emacs on a cell phone someday.  I am awfully
impressed by the advancement of today's technology.  I can compile and
run the latest emacs on a MIPS in my target embedded system while I
had to run a fastest workstation for several hours to compile emacs
which was much smaller than today. That was 15 years ago.

-Tak