Re: Comment on Emacs Lisp Introduction

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Comment on Emacs Lisp Introduction
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:22:30 -0400

    Goto node "(eintr) Buffer Names", and look at the paragraphs that start at
    lines 37 and 49. Both are saying basically the same. Aren't they redundant?

Please tell me the words of the lines you mean; I tried using `M-g
M-g' (`goto-line') and the command went to the beginning of the node;
probably it counted from the beginning of whole buffer as the
documentation says.  In any case, I wrote in "(eintr) Who You Are":

       Firstly, I try to say everything at least three times: first, to
    introduce it; second, to show it in context; and third, to show it in a
    different context, or to review it.

and I am pretty sure I covered most things at least twice.  You may be a
programmer for whom the book is *not* written.

    PS: I don't know if this is the suitable channel for comments/suggestions.
    If it isn't, please let me know.

I don't know.  Others can comment.

--
    Robert J. Chassell