Re: native-comp-async-report-warnings-errors default value

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: native-comp-async-report-warnings-errors default value
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 23:53:12 +0300

On 17.12.2021 23:38, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
   . if this annoys you so much, then why not change the value in your
     own configuration? why do you insist to change the default?

FWIW, I've tried native-comp myself once, saw the myriad of warnings and returned to a non-native-compiled build in part because of that.

Just one voice, but there must be others who did that too.

   . and if we eventually do change the default, why so early in the
     pretest? why not closer to the release?

Closer SGTM. You could make a poll sometime before that.