guix-devel

Re: https://issues.guix.info

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: https://issues.guix.info
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 12:20:44 +0530

>> Is this about allowing attached patches to be downloaded? Is it
>> currently possible to download patches using mumi? It would be nice to
>> use mumi for my entire workflow, and not have to fallback to the old
>> debbugs web interface.
>
> This is now possible.  I currently only decode attachments that are in
> base64 and quoted printable formats; all others are sent as is.

How is it possible to download patches (or their mboxes) from the mumi
interface? I didn't see it anywhere in the web interface. Did I miss
something?

> I’d be happy if your work on email parsers could end up in mumi and
> replace some of my own poor quality code :)

Sure, I'll contribute to mumi. :-) Where do I send patches? It would be
nice to use debbugs (say, address@hidden) to track the patches, so
that we can dogfood with mumi.