guix-devel

Re: Plan for a release!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Plan for a release!
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 22:10:59 +0100

Hey Joshua,

Thanks for the detailed testing reports, very valuable!

Do you think you could email remaining issues that are not already at
<https://issues.guix.gnu.org> to address@hidden?

To make sure we get sizable bites, please describe only one specific
issue in each report.  For graphical issues, you can attach screenshots.

(I’m sorry to ask for extra work, if we have a bug squashing week,
that’ll certainly make it easier to get things done.  :-))

Thanks,
Ludo’.