guix-devel

GSOC Draft Proposal

From: Steven vanZyl
Subject: GSOC Draft Proposal
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 22:45:07 -0400

Hello all,

I am a prospective Google Summer of Code student who would like to
work on improving the Guix importer system and writing some new ones
for the Go Modules and Arch Linux PKGBUILD formats.

I admit that I am a rather late with this, but the last month has been
a bit more hectic than we'd all anticipated and there is still some
time left before the deadline.

Linked below is my proposal as a Notion document, and the same
proposal is attached in the Markdown format.
https://www.notion.so/rushsteve1/GNU-Guix-Proposal-d13dd543c5224ca395a9cad849bbe0db

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! And thank you for your
patience for this late submission.

Thank you,
Steven vanZyl