Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 00:06:08 +0200

Luis Miguel Arteaga Mejia writes:
 >      Loic Dachary wrote:
 >
 >      >  > I have not a shell account in savannah.gnu.org, but anyhow
 >      >  > I can´t login in fencepost as well. It asks for my password
 >      >  > instead of my pass phrase.
 >      >
 >      >       I'm confused. I thought I was answering to James Thompson
 >      > because of the prompt (address@hidden:/gnu/gd/gd/fsf/jamest$
 >      > telnet -x). Could you tell me what you need regarding
 >      > savannah/subversions ?
 >
 > I have ask about five times for somebody to help me to regain access
 > to the cvs tree, to no avail.

        Your key is already in place. Please send me the complete
trace of what you are doing. Please run the cvs command with the -t
flag to show traces.  Send both the command you use and the full
output of it, together with the environment variables. I'm sure we
will quickly find out what's going wrong.

        Cheers,