Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem

From: James Thompson
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:39:09 -0500

Ok, figured out what I was doing wrong with kerberos.

Logged in to subversions and lshd was dead again.  Restarted it and
all seems ok.  One thing I noticed was

ps aux

was generating a process list w/ lots of lines that simply read

Internal error!

I've not seen this error before

Also, looking over the system
I see we're behind on a few .deb updates.  Being the spineless coward
I am I won't upgrade them unless someone can assure me that the doc at
https://savannah.gnu.org/savannah.html#System%20Administration is up to date.
Then I can figure out what I should or shouldn't update from that and I'd be
happy
to add it to my list of systems to update frequently.

Take Care,
James