Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:03:41 +0200

James Thompson writes:

 > https://savannah.gnu.org/savannah.html#System%20Administration is up to date.
 > Then I can figure out what I should or shouldn't update from that and I'd be
 > happy
 > to add it to my list of systems to update frequently.

        It is up to date. We did (Guillaume Morin address@hidden and I) an
upgrade about four months ago with no ill effect. To be honest, until
recently I thought it had an ill effect on the self signed key of apache-ssl
but the problem did not come from there.

        An upgrade would be welcome. Although I'm quite confident that we
won't run into problems, I would advise you to talk to devnull before doing
this since he is the one who will have physical access to the machine... just
in case.

        The "Internal errors" have been there for a long time (they
were there when I started to work on subversions.gnu.org) and I have
no clue where they come from.

        Cheers,