[Savannah-hackers] [ 100129 ] problems loging in

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100129 ] problems loging in
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 09:51:04 -0700

Support Request #100129, was updated on 2001-Sep-06 16:51
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100129&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: bothner
Date: 2001-Sep-06 16:51

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=634
Browser: Mozilla/4.77 [en] (X11; U; Linux 2.4.2-2 i686)

I'm embarassed to again have to ask for help.  I
managed to update the Kawa web and ftp sites in June,
but now I can't access either.  I don't know if
something changed on your end, on my end, or I just
fusing the wrong password.

First, ssh.  I try:
CVS_RSH=ssh cvs -z -dbothner
@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/kawa/ co kawa
and it ask for a password.  I try all the passwords I
can think of, as well as the passphrase I use to access
sources.redhat.com.  Nothing works.  I've used the
"account maintainance" page to upload the key from my
~/.ssh/identity.pub.  (There are 3 keys uploaded; my
identity.pub only contains the last one.)  On the web
site there is a note that if I have a login account I
can't use the web interface to set the key.  I might -
I used to have a login account - but of course I can't
log in to try!  The thing is, it used to work in June!

Next kerbros, which I've used to update the ftp site.
I can kinit, and it accepts my password.  However. when
I run /usr/kerberos/bin/telnet -l bothner
gnuftp.gnu.org
it says: You have no tickets cached