[Savannah-hackers] Not responding to lsh

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Not responding to lsh
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:24:44 -0600 (MDT)

subversions is not making an lsh connection now.  It worked earlier
from the same local net; I was doing an update of the GNU web site
material, but the connection crashed in the middle, and I could
not make another.

I can contact other sites from here.  I can even get a beginning of a
response to a telnet connection from subversions (though of course it
doesn't let me log in), which shows the problem is not in the network.

Can you please fix the problem?