Re: [savannah-help-public] Fwd: savannah.gnu.org Verification

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Fwd: savannah.gnu.org Verification
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 16:26:09 -0600

Hello Tom,

Tom Uijldert wrote:
> For some reason, my password changed so I click the 'forgot password' link.
>
> I get an email (see below), follow that link and dutifully make a new
> password and repeat it.
>
> All I get is "Error: Missing Parameters" (3 times in a row)... (the username
> is 'tuijldert')
>
> ???

I am sorry this sat unresponded to for so long.  Is this still a
problem for you?  I don't have an easy way to reproduce it.

If it is still happening please try these steps.

* Verify that you are using an https link.  This should happen
automatically.  But if it isn't https that is a definite problem.

* Try using a different browser.  Because browser plugins have caused
problems with form entry previously.

* If you are at a site such as a corporate work environment which has
a proxy please try a browser from a different location that does not
have a proxy.  Because corporate proxies have caused problems with
form entry previously.

Please let us know either way.  Whether it is working, not working, or
if you were able to use a workaround of some sort.

Thanks!
Bob