Re: [savannah-help-public] unable to activate account

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] unable to activate account
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 23:33:14 +0000

Bob Proulx transcribed 0.6K bytes:
> I have changed the email on the ng0 account to this one.  Please use
> the password recovery process to reset the password on it.
>
> Once you have recovered your password please upload a current gpg
> key and an ssh rsa key.  Those are the easiest ways to manually verify
> accounts for recovery when the email has become unavailable.

Done, thanks!

> The above sounds dry and gruff so let me follow up with some
> humanizing prose here to say that I don't want to participate in an
> identity theft but I also don't want to make recovering an account to
> be an order of magnitude more difficult than creating a new account in
> the first place.  That wouldn't make sense. :-)
>
> Bob

I fully understand the procedure and in the case where I would've
been unable to restore the account because of this, I would be
a bit annoyed but I would know there's a policy which just prevents
worse things from happening.
So it's all good.

Thanks for your work!
--
ng0
OpenPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588