ac-archive-maintainers

re-licensing (was: Policy: Versioning Macros In The Archive)

From: Peter Simons
Subject: re-licensing (was: Policy: Versioning Macros In The Archive)
Date: 28 Jan 2005 19:43:20 +0100

Tom Howard writes:

 > most of the license changes are now in CVS.

Very good. Thank you!

 > I've got a follow-up list (non-responders) and I'll take
 > action on that shortly.

Cool. I'll wait a few more days to give people time to
respond then, before I replace @license with the verbatim
disclaimers. The code is in place (and has been used in the
no-meta-data-rewrite branch successfully already). Give me a
sign when you think there won't be any more responses,
please. Okay?

Peter