[Adonthell-devel] Waste's Edge progress

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Waste's Edge progress
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:33:35 +0200

I've created most of the clay wall set and updated the Redwyne Inn
map. Not worth committing yet.

While doing so, I found another place that was affected by the changes
to chunk: area::put_state. It's fixed, so that each saving no longer
subtracts another 5px from the objects position.

Another thing I found was the jumping will result in the character
ending up at a incorrect z position, often stuck. Is that something
you're looking at, Tyler?

Also found that on Windows, the tools have problems with Windows vs.
Unix pathnames. As a result of that, model and map data end up with
absolute paths, so they will no longer work everywhere. Guess I'll
have to take care of that myself.

So much for now. It's more work with gimp and modeller for the next few days ...

Kai