audio-video

Re: [Audio-video] Hello

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Hello
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 15:31:27 -0700 (PDT)

John Sullivan <address@hidden> wrote ..
> audio-video is a Savannah group, so it has an issue tracker already.
> That would probably be the easiest thing to use.

Possibly but it still requires that someone manually create the tasks. I mean,
if you're going to take the time to make a task on Savannah you might as well
just do the task instead.

The benefit I see of RT is that the tasks would be automatically created. You'd
know that any open tickets need handling, whereas on Savannah the lack of open
tasks doesn't necessarily mean there's nothing to do. Seems like a superior
method of task tracking to me.