audio-video

Re: [Audio-video] Hello

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Hello
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 19:23:24 -0400

    We used to have this address go to an RT queue, but we stopped because
    it was too annoying since most of the traffic on this list is not
    actually video upload requests.

What IS most of the traffic on this list, if it isn't notifying people
of videos to upload?

Could that other traffic be on a different list?

    the reason Federico's video didn't get uploaded
    is because a message about it wasn't sent here.

I am not sure what those words mean, but he told me he wrote to
audio-video twice.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation