audio-video

Re: [Audio-video] Hello

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Hello
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 12:46:29 -0700 (PDT)

John Sullivan asked:

> I wonder if we can have the tracker mail the list when a new issue is created?

Yes it can and I've turned that on to notify address@hidden I created a
test task and saw a message about an email going to the list but haven't seen
it yet. Perhaps it's been held for moderation but if it works this seems to
address the concern.

> Does the new audio-video site have a different video submission system?

It does have a "Submit A Video" button where people then enter the URL for a
recording but as I recall RMS requested that the button be disabled due to
concerns over what sort of things might be submitted. (All submissions were set
to be moderated anyway.)