autoconf-archive-maintainers

Re: Thoughts about ax_resip.m4, anyone?

From: Dustin J. Mitchell
Subject: Re: Thoughts about ax_resip.m4, anyone?
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 13:45:23 -0600

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Peter Simons <address@hidden> wrote:
> How you feel about adding this macro to the archive?

The way I see it, for a macro which may only be useful to one person
(the submitter), refusing to accept it until it's "done" does no
lasting harm - presumably this user is getting the functionality they
need locally.  It's much harder to get something "fixed" once it's in
the repo - especially something that non-resiprocate users can't test
very easily.

So I would make whatever suggestions are appropriate (e.g., adding the
version number) and ask for a new submission.

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com