Re: [avrdude-dev] Avrdude error --- while programming At90CAN128

From: John cliffer
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Avrdude error --- while programming At90CAN128
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 19:07:22 +0530

>>  As it's only one particular AVR device that's got problems with your
USBasp, the question whether it's a firmware issue (rather than
something with avrdude itself) remains though.

yes problem is comming with AT90CAN128.
 Atmega32 is working fine for me.

AT90CAN128 Device signature is read as -- 0x000000 , by avrdude .
I dont know where the problem is. I have verified the circuit many times
here .
Its the same ISP ckt on hardware which i have used for years.

Kind Regards,
John