Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom porting

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom porting
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 23:18:25 +0200

address@hidden writes:
 > Then I need to look at the GUESS domain and see what it will take to
 > merge that.

A prerequesite for that is consensus about the (Rational)Interpolation
package. William Sit posted quite a few very good comments (see MathAction) and
I think it would be sensible to consider them. Since these comments concern the
current PolynomialInterpolation packages as well, it might be wise to make this
a priority. I guess that we cannot change the interface of these packages
without upsetting users, once we have some...