bibledit-general

[be] Re: false project changed notice

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] Re: false project changed notice
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 06:00:36 +0200

Hi Phil,

If that is the case then there is something special going on at your side.

If it happens again, could you please pass the log file as it is, without restarting? The most important log file is the git log, before restarting.

Thanks!

Teus.

oreo wrote:
Unchecking to use a git repository did NOT fix the problem. I just had the error message come up again. After restarting the program here is my diagnostic log: