bibledit-general

Re: [be] Fonts issue when exporting Bible on Bibledit-web

From: Tim Beckedorf
Subject: Re: [be] Fonts issue when exporting Bible on Bibledit-web
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 21:22:08 +0200

Hi again,

I just discovered something that may help.  I've been trying to view the
translation from the USFM link and that does not display correctly. I tried
that as it is the format that our consultant would like to view. However, the
text displays correctly in the Open Document and and Plain Web views. It does
not in the Online Bible format.

Tim